Hand Sanitizer

Land of Nod Farm


Regular price $5.50
Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer

60% alcohol as recommended by the CDC. The other 40% is a blend of all natural ingredients to combat the drying effect of the alcohol. 100% MAGIC! Lightly scented in one of our hand blended scents, this will leave your hands feeling silky! 2 Oz. apothecary bottle. A little goes a long way!

5 scents available:

The Wanderer is a complex, thought provoking blend of woods, resins and incenses, with a hint of sweetness.

East of Eden is the magic of a summer garden in riotous bloom. Rampant, vibrant herbaceous plants mingle and intertwine, tumbling into merry chaos. The joy of bare toes sunk deeply into the earth surrounded by the heady scent of life blossoming.

Inception is the very first scent we created. The scent is beyond description, but some highlights are sweet black pepper, vanilla and patchouli. This a scent full of depth and spices.


Bergamot Tea is scented by Bergamot Essential Oil and Black Tea Essence. Fresh and clean, a mild citrus scent with undertones of tea and comfort.

Vanilla Orchid is a soft and gentle vanilla, infused here on the homestead. Subtle and delicate.